Friday, April 29, 2011

GEtting nervous

I am starting to get really nervous because my Bladder scope is comming up very soon it is on may 10th. I hate having to go through so many preceedures. Depending on the results is what my treatment will hold. very nervous about that too they are talking about bladder instilations. i am going to go to a different urologist after my scope to make sure that this is the only option that can help me. I do not want to have to go to the docs once a week or every other week unless there is nothing else.
i really struggle to understand why I have so many chronic painful conditions both of my sisters are fine neither have endo or iC so I am kind of confused where it comes from. Tehy say enod usually has a family conection andother reason I am fearful to have a child i do not want my daughter to e aflicted with any of this pain.
My baby boy goes to the vet tuesday for his yearly check up. Boy If i could do that it would be wonderful lol. I don't think I have dont that in my life . I think basically from here on out I will be updating once a week unless something big happens.
I am glad that you had a good easter sheila and malayna I am sorry you were sick lil gorl its no fun at all.

2 comments:

  1. You sure have been through alot lately. Hang in there and hopefully it will all be worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope so too and most of all i hope this person treats me better than the first

    ReplyDelete