Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Uro appointment confirmed finally

Yes I finally got my urology appointmetn with the new provider it did not take long but it feels like it took forever. i am so ready for this appointment yet so dreading it because of fear of horible treatment yet again. I am working so hard latley to remain positive about things especially since i have had great decrease in pain after my surgery but its tough because also since surgery I have had nearly constant uti symptoms with no infection yet again ugh. So I go to the urologist on April 30th hoping with all hope that it goes better than my first urology experiences prayers please for good care and no nasty comments about me needing a better attitude and better yet prayers that this one will not tell me to hid medications perscribed from my kidney doctor just need a good urologist in my corner even if they do not want to give my condition a name that is fine just please help me control my symptoms that is all I ask i want to be a normal well wait what is normal 26 year old I amy not be normal but I deserve to feel like I can live my life with the limitations that I do have chronic pain is so exhausting its beyond explainable still waiting on nurology for the appointmetn for muscle relaxer evaluation hoping it comes soon as my ankle and foot are hurting nearly daily now do i expect to never feel pain no but i want to be bale to continue to walk that isnt too much to ask is it hugs to all my dedicated readers need some positive prayers and encouragement thanks so much

No comments:

Post a Comment