Monday, April 23, 2012

nerves setting in and trying to get used to this new blogger set up lol

I know i have posted from this set up once or twoce now but it still gets me a little lol i will get used to it but it may take time as most things do. Changes liek this take alot of time for me to become accustomed to because of my cisual issues I get used to one thing and its tough to adjust and figure out where everything is again the old blogger set up I didnt really have to read to post but now it is all changed again so I have to really read and it puts strain on my eyes hoping it gets to be as easy for me as the old format.
Ok so onto the tother portion of the title why am I a nervous one today well I have my orthopedic appointmetn tomorrw and I am very afraidn he is going to say surgery as I have not heard from the physical medicine doctor yet and nurology will not see me so I am not ready for another surgery yet but also have fear that if i do nothing I will lose my ability to walk and I do not want that so I see a though choice comming in my near furure prayers that tomorrow isnt schedule surgery day hugs to all

No comments:

Post a Comment