Friday, November 15, 2013

It has been a very long November

Hi To those who read It has been a very long month already. I am still waiting for My TENS unit. the doctor was supposed to send a written prescription with the paper work that she signed. I found this out after leaving the PT three messages with no return communication I finally called my doctors office and asked if they could call over to the pt center and find out what was going on because I had called with no return information.
I have also been dealing with alot of grief from the pharmacy who is supposed to order my lupron injections for my endometriosis. I was finally able to find out why the insurance claim has not been going through. I however had to call my insurance company myself to do so. they have been billing insurance for a thirty day supply of lupron when the injections I am getting are for three month use. I called the pharmacy and told them they needed to resend the insurance paperwork for a three month supply however they did not do this Wednesday and they had plenty of time because I had spoken to them and gotten all information by noon Wednesday. I called on Thursday morning which is when i found that nothing had been processed or even sent to my insurance for approval so I called the pharmacy and told them that they needed to speed up the process as my appointment is scheduled for Friday at noon. I also told them that it is ridiculous that it took this long to get my medication as i was due for my injection the first of the month. I will not be using the pharmacy service again I will go through the hassle of getting it from my pharmacy and bringing it with me every time it is needed which wont be for at least a year thank goodness.
On the CP home front I have been working on getting new extra depth shoes for my braces because the ones I have are getting really worn out and uncomfortable however I need things to calm down a little bit before i schedule teh appointment for the face to face consult that is required to get the approval through insurance. i am going to have the doctor at new England Rehab that I see do the prescription as he knows exactly what he wants me to have for a shoe. i think that is about all i have to report right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment