Friday, November 1, 2013

no pt today

I was supposed to have pt today but my tens unit did not come in so its a no go until it arrives. I am hoping it is soon since right now this is one of few options left for me according to pain management as you will see in my previous post. I have never been treated so bad as I was with pain management. i am hitting into a major depression right now because of how he treated me. he made me feel like nothing I said mattered and that I was just saying things to try and get attention. He did not believe me. None of his other colleagues are willing to help me either they say that the injections I was supposed to be evaluated for are not an option even though the doctors that were qualified to do injections never saw me they pushed me down the line and left me with Dr full of u know what. thankfully I have a Primary care doctor who will help me and will fight for me. I really need her for the next few weeks or shall I say months as my GYN will be on leave soon. Personally she should already be taking it easy in my book and enjoying her last few days before a lil one enters the world. I am so happy for her I can not wait until February so I can see lil one. We do not know what she is having yet but she deserves it she is a wonderful person and takes the up most and greatest of care of me./ I can never thank her enough for all that she has been through with me.
We had a transportation change over here in Maine which has not gone very smoothly and i have really been struggling with it and we were talking about it and My GYN told me that every time she hears about the problems with it on the news she instantly thinks of me. I do not cry easily but nearly did when she said that. It means so much when A medical provider takes in every aspect of my confused and crazy life. So many just fail to see how transportation issues affect me and hey do not understand they choose to get angry and frustrated. I have been told so many times if I was more than fifteen minutes late not to go to the appointment but my GYN does not turn me away. I do not know where i would be without her and no words are ever going to be enough to thank her.

No comments:

Post a Comment