Saturday, December 15, 2012

second week of devember is almost over here comes the dreaded snow

this winter has been hard for me even though the temps have been fairly cooperative. Spasticity is not being so cooperative. the snow is coming which is increasing my anxiety on wanting to go outside at all with the fear of falling which i have already done once since it has gotten colder. This is why depression sets in for me so much this time of yearI miss the warmer weather where i can go out and enjoy the out doors already. I really want to swim this comming summer I have not been able to do that in three years i did sit in the water a bit last summer which felt awsome.
I have been thinking really hard on my new years resolution. i dont normally make on ebut i need to this year with everything that has happened to me and my family i need to get healthier. I want to get back to my low sodium diet and also try to lose some weight to see if that helps with my pain. I think the hardest part of losing the weight is sticking to the exercise part withte increase spasticity I get so tired so quick latley but i feel that i really need to do this But i can say im going to neesd lots of continued encouragement on those days where i just dont feel liek doing anything  and lots of people telling me its ok when those moments do come that I physically can not do the exercise because of the pain.
I dont want to have to rely on meds to control my pain I want to be as med free as possible and try to live as activve of a life as possible which i do with watching my nephew but i need to get healthie. writing this also for the bad days i have i can go back and look at it and realize how much this means to me. I have done it once but the second time seems as though its gonna be a bit tougher lol I am going to take pics of our holiday decor soon and post them for you all to enjoy

1 comment:

  1. WE DONNNT HAAVE SNOW YET WHERE I LIEV. I HOPE YOU ARE BETTER NOW. DO YOU STILL HAVE BRACES FOR YOU LEGSLIEK MINE? ARE YOU GETTING A LOT OF PRSENTS FOR CHRISMAS? WELL BY.

    EMMA

    ReplyDelete