Monday, December 10, 2012

Another year older so not wanting another irthday lol

I turned 27 on friday it feels so weird to say 27. I dont feel any different being 27 and am happy to be through another year and am looking forwantrd to the new year in hopes of continued better health. this year i have to say has been one of the most trying ones yet from moment one. the endometriosis was pure hell for a long time then the ankle started really gettign tight which was kind of a shock then the surgery for the ankle and the endometriosis within two months of each other and the stroke that dad had I am definately looking for better days ahead.
thigs are more positive now though I am in less pain with teh ankle after the surgery although i can not walk very much without my AFO. the endo is fairly calm except for about a week out of each month right now and I am well aware that it more than likley will progressibly return to severe pain but I am enjoying the time i have that is with less pain.
My hip is still giving me trouble and so is my spactisity I am very nervous about what next year will bring. my legs are really painful this year and it is hard to walk this winter I am afraid that i will need assistive equipment in the next few years but if that comes I will get through that as well. 
I am starting PT for the hip on Monday not looking forward to it and really wondering what is next if it doesnt help very nercous with that as well. I have done cortisone shots had a bone scan mri x rays in the past and nothing showed. 
Things witht he body are so much harder to understand with cp. I know that pain is a normal part of spasticity but i did not invision things getting this difficult this early.
I got a call from the physyatrist teh other day which I had no clue was comming i was seen by him six month or so ago and it was left with not knowing why i was there so no appointment was scheduled at that time or not that i was aware of so i went about my life and started the process of getting back to normal with the pt that i need and then tehy call i was liek I had no idea i was suposed to return to ou guys i thought I was through with service since the doctor didnt reallly descrive what he wanted so I am not sure what to think on that but i am taking tings step by step and day by day that is all that we can do.
I hope that everyone has wonderful hollidays what ever it be that you celevrate and may the new year bring new hope for all of us

No comments:

Post a Comment