Tuesday, September 11, 2012

What other conditions are associated with IC


Day 8
People with IC often have associated conditions. Here is a list of the most common conditions.
Allergies and sensitivities to chemicals foods and out door allergens
Celiac desiease which is a condition where the body is allergic to gluten which is found in wheat rye barley and oats that are not processed in a facility with wheat rye and barley the doctors thought at one point that I had this condition but my testing was negative so I am lucky in that aspect.
Chronic fatigue syndrome
Chronic prostititis in men
Endometriosis often known as IC’s evil twin or sister I have this as well as IC it is often hard to distinguish between the two pains but I know the urinary issues are the IC
Fibromyalgia
Irritable bowel syndrome this is painful as well I have been diagnosed with this condition since I was eight or so years old.
Lupus
Pelvic floor dysfunction
Pudendal neuralgia
Volvidynia

No comments:

Post a Comment