Thursday, September 13, 2012

update on me

i have been posting alot on IC latley but have not updated on how I am doingI am actually going through a really hard time right now. There is alot of comotion around the house with dad and allAnd i feel like I am constantly under the watchful eye of someone else. It ahas been bringing back alot of the feelings that i had back in school with all of teh ed techs and teachers constantly watching me It doesnt feel well at all I never really dealt with all of that and I just kind of let it get burried under things that have happened since if that makes sense its getting me pay back now lol.
I have been really busy as well with every thing going on I have been helping get my dad set   up for speech and things I made him a board for picture symbols but his speech therapist has now suggested that a book of picture symbols may be easier as it can hold more pictures of different things. So that has been one of my missions as of today is to get that started I have so far gotten all of the cards that were on the board in lamination pouches so that they are soon to become pages of his book I hope to take pictures of ths project so that you all understand what i am trying to explain. My niece has also started kindergarten this fall so it has been interesting with that as well she has had a rough few days with school as she missed a bit becausse of an ear infection but i think we have gotten that all situated now and her feeling better. I also became an auntie to my third this month my sis had a veautiful baby boy who is 11 days old. i have been spendign time with him when he comes down to visit. I am so thankful for all the kids in my life because of the fact that I may not ever have children of my own.
I also dont know if i posted this earlier or not but i have a new counsoler closer to home for a few reasons and I love it. dad is making gains slow but sure he is becomeing much more independant as time goes on he is still in a wheel chair but is able to verbalize more and more. all in all a very busy house hold oh and unfortunately another uti for me not so much fun but Im getting through it. Still waiting on my brace and shoes getting a bit annoyed tha it is taking so long.

No comments:

Post a Comment