Saturday, January 7, 2012

well it is officially a new year

A new tear A new begining but still bateling the old evil endometriosis. I have hope there is a cure to be found I have hope taht they will find a way to deminish my pain I have hope for so many things but right now i am jsut taking it day by day. I am due for my second lupron injection on januarty 12th and will also more than likely find out when my next laperoscopy is. i want to say thank you to all my dedicated readers for the suport that you all offer. Also just for a heads up my blog will be dedicated to endometriosis for the month of march so if you are interested in learning more about what i suffer with than please stay tuned.
My GI appointment was suposed to be on the fifth but the doc was out sick so i believe it is now the 19th llets hope it stays that day so i can have one doctor out of my way. well that is my update for the nw year oh yes and my beauticul niece has just had her fifth birthday

No comments:

Post a Comment