Friday, January 27, 2012

surgery the emotional rollercoaster

In a few days my blog will be dedicated to endo awarness for the month of march not sure on all of the topics as of yet but jus twanting to let u all know this is my part to spread awarness on a cindition that i want a cure for so that no other people that I know and love have to suffer through it please stay tuned if you are interested to learn about endo and hear more of my story.
Well i said i would update when i had more info on surgery it is march 13th have to be at the hospital before 7:45 so glad that this one is an early one my first one was at 2 in the afternoon which was hard caue i could not eat all day ugh never want to do that one again lol. so ther are all the details on surgery until i have my pre op appointment on the fifth of march.
My emotions have been in a total roller coaster I know the op is the right choice yet im very sad to know that i will be losing a part of me that is connected to reproduction as you probably know it is my left tube and ovary. It has been rendered pretty much unusavle sinc last surgery 2 years ago but it is still very trying. Praying that it brings me much needed pain relief. having a hard time dealing with anything baby related only seems to be really little ones like from in the belly till one right now from one on im good but right now it just makes me think of so much stuff and majority of it hurts but i will get through this like I have everything else. i just keep praying that my right ovary is unchanged from last op two years ago becaue if it has gotten more endo on it it will more than likely be difficult for me to become pregnant if the time comes where i meet the right person sorry for TMI but need to get this out and its easier to write it here than to try and talk about it thanks for reading and thank you for your continued suport

2 comments:

  1. Oh Jenny, I had even really thought about what this surgery could mean for your overall reproduction. I am so sorry you are having to worry about this. You are still so young. I will pray that your other ovary and tubes are unaffected so that having a baby will be possible for you in the future. I have a cousin who is having a baby in February who has had some of the same endo stuff and surgery and removal of ovaries. So, there is always hope. You will be in my thoughts and prayers about this. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you amy i know im not alone but man sometimes it surely feels that way glad to see emma doing sow ell

    ReplyDelete