Monday, January 23, 2012

Ob appointment today

i finally managed to get my gyn appointment in around the snow or what little we have had it just never failed to land on that day. so i used my better judgement and canceled one appointment to go tot he ob well good judgement call for me lol. Surgery is scheduled for march 13th not sure on time yet or any further details will know more on the fifth of march. just happy to know that im headed one step in the right direction thats about all for now

5 comments:

  1. Glad to hear both appointments went well. Good luck with the surgery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i hope u feel better.i hope everything goes well s planed. i got appt on 13 of feb in iowa city iowa. to find if it better to get out my only ovary

    ReplyDelete
  3. tasha do u have a facebook page if so friend me on there too there are a few wonderful groups im a member of you are not alone hugs endometriosis sucks we are here to fight it together

    ReplyDelete
  4. sheila thanks for the well wishes very nercous already but also hopeful that it bring sme some relief

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am glad your appointment went so well. I will be praying for you that this brings some relief for you.

    ReplyDelete