Sunday, December 28, 2014

update on my gastroparesis

Well it is almost the new year. I have adjusted to the domperidone finally. My gastroparesis is doing better for the moment. I have not had nausea in about a week. This is almost like a new feeling for me after being sick for a year. It was a rough adjustment and I did not think my body would accept the medication for a bit and I had to stop it and restart it a few times but it seems to be a success for now. I am taking it three times a day and no palpitations or chest pain any longer.
I had an awesome christmas. I will be getting a puppy soon and can not wait to meet him. He will be a family puppy. His name is Sam. He is four weeks old right now. I have seen a picture of him but I want to hug him and cuddle him.

No comments:

Post a Comment