Sunday, September 15, 2013

the craziness continues

I am not sure where everyone has gone but I miss having comments to read. I hope that you are all ok and nothing serious is going on I miss Emma and malayna I hope that things are going well/ Any how an update on me. I am currently taking lupron again for my endometriosis and also trying to get  my bladder condition under control/ We are discussing more testing on my bladder along with a procedure that uses acupuncture to possibly help control the pain also there has been talk of surgical intervention the device is called the interstin/ It is basically a pace maker for the bladder so that it stops the nerve impulses from becoming overwhelming, I also have had an appointment for low back pain and I am going for an mri Friday well I think that is about it for now/

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jenny,

    I'm still here. Sorry I haven't commented in so long and sorry that you're still struggling with things. Malayna is doing well, thanks for thinking of her. I haven't had the time or motivation to blog but we're doing well.

    Hang in there!
    Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for commenting glad things are well hope that you will blog again soon I bet malayna is getting big since last pics I saw give her hugs from me.

    ReplyDelete