Saturday, June 1, 2013

round 2 pf pelvic pt this should be intersting lol

well no strange infections came back on the cultures he sent out so I am in the clear for any form of urinary infection however still in pain despite the medication and continued pelvic pt that I have been doing since i went the firts time. Really hoping that they can add some things in to make me feel better again. I want to be able to forget what a bad pelvic spasm feel like

Still waiing on Prioro aoutarization for my brace which hopefully comes soon as i am getting more pain in my ankle. I am hoping that once i get the second brace I can walk outside some without crutches but right now my ankle is to unstable to do that. When i hint uneaven ground it twists with no warning so the crutches are best right now. I have been sticking to the pt and recumbant biking despite how difficult it is some days. I did well tis month with the pain i have been having I only missed a week of biking

No comments:

Post a Comment