Saturday, September 17, 2011

OB apointment update

As promised here is the OB cisit in a nut shell. i saw doctor this time which was good. We discussed my options wheich may I tell you are few and far between. They told me that they were willing to do another lap but as far as removing anything they would not know until they were in thre so i declined that option and the other option i was given was lupron again and also declined that. The reason being I had horrible side effects on the lupron and I am not subjecting my body to another surgery with out knowing that it is going to reliece any of the pain I am having. they told me they would not want to be in my position at my age well of course I already knew that one and told me that narcotic pain medication is not the solution which I already knew that one too. So all in all not much was done and I am currently waiting for my regular OB to retyrn in october so I can have a discussion with her because he offers more support and insight into what she feels would be most helpful the two docs the other day just totallk left it all up to me i felt so lost and alone it was almost unbearable. The only matter of fact answer I got is not total hystorectomy until at least thirty five really another ten years of this agony Im gonna need alot of suport for sure well thats about it for now hoping I get better news in a few weeks.

1 comment:

  1. Well, my goodness. I don't know what to say. I hate to hear that you have such limited options for pain relief. It seems so crazy with so much knowledge and technology these days, but ain't that the way it goes. I am sorry that you have this pain. I will continue to pray for you.

    ReplyDelete