Monday, September 12, 2011

is it thursday yet

I am waiting for thursday really need to see the OBGYN the pain has started yet again. The cycle has been getting shorter and shorter. I just hope that something can be done soon because i do not want this pain any more for a while even if it is just a change in medications for some relief. Im not so sure i am ready for surgery again but i guess if that is the only method for relief than we will go for it. I am just struggling to understand how I am in this much pain again after such a hard long road to get six months of medication in hopes of relief only for it to return already. i feel like i am becoming lost in the endo battle again but i will find my way out and through all of these struggles.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry you're dealing with pain again. Good luck at your appointment!

    ReplyDelete