Wednesday, May 8, 2013

update for me still so many changes

I got my casting for right AFO on Friday it went well. Now I am just waiting for the call to say that it is made and ready for official fitting. I am hoping it comes soon because my right ankle is hurting like the left one was but it is not a contracture issue I have been working hard to keep that from happening with the ankle exercises I was given.
I am having a tough time sticking to PT and cardio the last two days with my endometriosis hurting me. I know i need to stick to it however neasua is not fun to try and work through. I will be getting it done later today though after it cools down some as I don't want to miss too many days. I fear loss of mobility every time I don't do what I need to and that is not something I am willing to risk. I am only27 years old and want to continue to live my busy life as long as possible.
My primary doctor also increased my med for nerve pain to 600 mg three times daily so that is making me sleepy. It says that it can make you sleepy and that warning is very true. It is going to be a rough adjustment but as long as i don't miss a dose I am in less pain. I just started the dose change yesterday so I am not sure how it is going to go yet. the med worked at 300 mg three times a day for a week or so hoping for better results with the increase.

No comments:

Post a Comment