Thursday, December 15, 2011

urology appointment over with

this is one out of the many appointments I have comming up but it is done do not go back until febrayry she was not going to do anything for my ic until i just finally broke down and told her that i had been suffering for two years or longer with this ammount of pain and i wasnt going to any longer something needed to be done so she finally gave in and gave me an anti spasmodic med. The hardest par was her looking at me and telling me that my negative attitude had alot do do with my pain levesl and yes i know tht negativity and stress are not good for chronic ilness but i really dont think im that negative of a perso and better yet my appointment was at eight in the morning so we shall see how this goes with the medication next appointment on the list is i believe the GI but it may ntot be do not have my calander in front of me lol

No comments:

Post a Comment